Stocklux is owned and operated by Konstos Markets LTD. Konstos Markets LTD with registration number 2039498 is a company registered in British Virgin Islands.
Every type of financial instrument has its own characteristics and entails different risks depending on the nature of each investment. A general description of the nature and the risks of financial instruments is summarized below. However, this document does NOT disclose all the associated risks or other important aspects of the financial instruments and it should NOT be considered as investment advice or recommendation for the provision of any service or investment in any financial instrument.
The purpose of the Risk Disclosure Statement (“the Statement”) is to provide the Client appropriate guidance on the nature and risks of the specific types of financial instruments offered by Stocklux (hereafter the “Company”).
The Client should NOT carry out any transaction in these or in any other financial instruments unless he is fully aware of their nature, the risks involved and the extent of his exposure in these risks. In case of uncertainty as to the meaning of any of the warnings described below, the Client must seek an independent legal or financial advice before taking any investment decision.
The Client acknowledges, understands and agrees with the risks, disclosed below.
The Client should also be aware that:
● the value of any investment in financial instruments may fluctuate downwards or
upwards, and the investment may diminish to the extent of becoming worthless;
● previous returns do not constitute an indication of a possible future return;
● trading in financial instruments may entail tax and/or any other duty;
● placing contingent orders, such as “stop-loss” orders, will not necessarily limit
losses to the invested amounts, as markets may fluctuate more than expected;
● changes in the exchange rates, may negatively affect the value, price and/or performance of the Financial Instruments traded in a currency other than the Client’s base currency.
a. Technical Risks
• Internet Trading. When the Client trades online (via the internet), the Company shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, caused, directly or indirectly, by any malfunction or failure of any transmission, communication system, computer facility or trading software, whether belonging to the Company, the Client, any exchange or any settlement or clearing system.
• Telephone Orders. The Company is not responsible for disruption, failure or malfunction of telephone facilities and does not guarantee its telephone availability. For the avoidance of doubt, the Client is aware that the Company may not be reachable by telephone at all times and thus the Client can place his orders through online access to the Company’s Trading Platform.
b. Market Conditions. The Client acknowledges that under Abnormal Market Conditions the Company may be unable to execute the Client’s instructions and therefore the period during which the Instructions and Requests are executed may be extended.
• The Company bears no responsibility for any loss that arises as a result of delayed or unreceived communication sent to the Client by the Company.
• The Company bears no responsibility for any loss that arises as a result of encrypted information sent to the Client by the Company, that has been accessed via unauthorized means.
• The Company bears no responsibility for any unreceived or unread internal messages sent to the Client through the trading platform(s); in case a message is not received or read within 3 (three) calendar days, the message gets automatically deleted.
• The Client is solely responsible for the privacy of any information contained within the communication received by the Company.
• The Company has no responsibility regarding any loss as a result of authorized/unauthorized access to all information between the Company and the Client by third persons.
d. Force Majeure Event. In case of a Force Majeure Event the Client shall accept the risk of any loss arising.
e. Taxes. The Client shall make sure that investing in market is not subject to tax and/or any other duty in the Client’s jurisdiction. The Client is responsible for any taxes and/or any other duty which may accrue in respect of his trades.
DUE TO THE HIGH RISK NATURE OF TRADING, WE EXPLICITLY DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL MAKE ANY PROFIT OR THAT YOU WILL NOT LOSE ANY OR ALL OF YOUR DEPOSITED INVESTMENTS.
The client hereby acknowledges, confirms and accept that by entering into an Agreement with the Company and every time he decides to place an Order, that he runs a high risk of incurring losses and damages as a result and declares that he is willing to proceed with this kind of trading and undertakes such risk
ALL ISSUES RELATED TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ROBOTS, ALSO TRADING, SIGNALS AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY (AFFILIATE) AND THE PLATFORM DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY VENDORS OR HOLD ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE) AND THE USE OF IT IS SUBJECT TO YOUR DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Account Type Comparison
Forex Account Funding
Safety of Funds
Live Economic News
SERVICE & SUPPORT
How to Complain
DOD Application Form
Withdrawal Application Form
Stocklux is a trade name of Konstos Markets LTD. Konstos Markets LTD (the “Company” or “STOCKLUX”) with registration number 2039498 is a company registered in British Virgin Islands.
The information on this website may only be copied with the express written permission of Stocklux.
Forex Trading is a leveraged product and your capital is at risk. It may not be suitable for everyone. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved by reading our full risk warning.
© 2020 Stocklux.co